1/18--Cuteness
I taught the twins how to play Go Fish tonight. Now they will probably ask me to play every day for the next couple of weeks.
1/19--Avery already asked me to play Go Fish this morning before school. I knew it! I'll be playing a lot of Go Fish for a while. 😂
Got to see my beautiful fur-niece tonight. 😃
Of course, we played Go Fish again tonight. And Whiskers wanted in, too. He HAD to sit in the card "pond". 😊
1/20--The twins' dreams came true! It finally SNOWED! They are out playing in it right now. They would have gone out at 7 a.m. this morning if I would have let them. 🤣 They are in heaven, playing in it with their BFF.
All bundled up, ready to play!!!
Snow angel!
Excited to be joined by their BFF:
Look at that huge mound of snowballs! Ready for the snowball fight!
Snowball fight!! 2 against 1 but Makenna held her own. 😊
Oreo was crying to go out in the front with the girls, so I opened the back door to let him out. He took two steps in the snow on the deck and came right back in. Whiskers just looked out; he knows he hates walking in the snow. I finally let Oreo out on the front porch and he walked over and jumped on my LSU rocking chair, then he was ready to go in. That cured him of crying to out with the girls, ha ha!
My girls were watching Craft Wars and got mad when Jared tried to change it. Definitely my girls. ❤ them! 😁
We took the twins and Bailey sledding at a nearby park. They had so much fun. I think we were only there for about 30 min. We would have stayed longer but it was a little windy (COLD air!) and I was worried about wind burn on their cheeks. We had a blast! We came home and had hot cocoa. :)
Fun but BRRRRRR!
Is it bad that I laughed at my kids tumbling off their sleds? 😂
After hot cocoa, we taught Bailey how to play Go Fish. Now she can play with them, instead of me, ha ha! Then they went to her house and Coralie sent me a picture of them playing Blindfolded Makeup Artist. 🤣 And they got to make caramel apples.
We have enjoyed reading this book of poems by A. A. Milne together every night this week. Avery didn't realize it was poems when she checked the book out of the library but they both enjoyed it. And it prompted me to tell them about how Milne's son (Christopher Robin) and his stuffed animals were the inspiration for the Winnie the Pooh stories.
1/21--How are they old enough to go to the Great To Be 8?! 😢 It's for all the kids who turn 8 this year to help prepare them for their baptisms. There are 21 kids getting baptized this year in our ward!!
1/23--Pillow hog 😅
1/25--A few of the make-over portraits from the Younique Haven Retreat...
1/25--I helped the girls use a birthday present by decorating bracelets and headbands:
1/27--I helped the twins make sock puppets and I have blisters on two of my knuckles now (hot glue)! They love them, though, and want to make more tomorrow. 😵
1/28--We had the Stokes (Bailey's family) over for dinner. I started sock puppets for Bailey and Quinn but wasn't able to finish them, so they came over after school on Thursday so I could finish them.
1-31--100 days smarter. 😀






















































0 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
Post a Comment