Jared got home Tuesday night, 5/12--I kept the girls awake for him and to surprise them:
I had Bunco the next night, 5/13, which was fun as always. The twins had gymnastics on Thursday, then I got ready to leave for my girls trip! My friend, Amiee, came to my house that evening, then we went and picked up Kiki and drove to St. George, where we met up with Jamie (who moved down to SG a few months ago) and Sarah (who flew in from VA). We had an awesome few days together. We did some swimming in Jamie's pool and relaxing in her hot tub, played games, ate out a couple of times, at tons of snacks, chatted a LOT and laughed even more. :) I have the best bff's!
Lunch on Friday, 5/15, at Kneader's, then made a quick stop to a cute little old-fashioned candy store before going to Jamie's to swim:
After swimming on Sat., 5/16, we got ready to hit the town and ate dinner at Rib & Chop House, then went and got cookies at Swig:
Amiee, Me:
Me, Sarah, Kiki:I bent over and sneezed right as the picture took and everyone thought it was hilarious:
Kiki, Amiee, Me:
Sarah & Jamie:
Celebrated Sarah's upcoming birthday:
Hanging out by the fir pit that night:
We all bought wax lips/mustache at that candy shop and did a group photo before heading home on Sunday, 5/17:
And we took individual pics to use as our new Facebook profile pics:
Jared and the girls stayed home most of the weekend but they did got up to Grandma's house and played with Daisy and Cody, and got to go visit Grandpa Lingmann, where they were able to hang out and have dinner with Katie and Colleen. They went to church with Grandpa Lingmann, then came home.
Jared kept the girls up a little late for me Sunday night so I could see them before they went to sleep. The next morning, 5/18, I gave them the wax lips and candy necklaces I had bought for them:
5/20: Kids are so funny!
Also 5/20: The twins' first Gymnastics Exhibition!!
Before leaving the house:
Avery's floor routine:
Makenna's on balance beam:
Avery before her "vault" routine:
Makenna's floor routine:
The gym was decorated so cute! The theme was "Flip Flop into Gymnastics". The medals were metal flip flops.
Makenna's vault:
Avery's bar routine:
Avery on balance beam:
Makenna on the bar:
Medal ceremony, on the podium:
Photo op afterward:
They both did SO WELL and loved it! We celebrated with dinner at Scaddy's afterward. Here are videos:
5/21: We had planned on going to the aquarium today but I woke up with a migraine, so Jared took the girls there by himself. They had a great time and I got to recover from my migraine, which thankfully diminished into just a bad headache by the time I had to teach a piano lesson this evening.
5/23: The girls and I went to a cousin's (Kaelee) wedding open house, where we also saw Grandma, and Laura and her kids. The twins didn't want to leave, they were having so much fun playing with Kaelee and her fiancee.
5/24: We grilled some yummy burgers then all three kids (ha ha) played on the trampoline:
It's going to be an exciting week and I'm sure I'll have lots to post next time! :D














































0 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
Post a Comment