{I posted December Week 2 just before this one, so you may have to go down to the bottom and click on "Older Posts" to see that one.}
Most of week 3 was spent at home preparing for the twins' birthday party and for out-of-town guests.
12/18: Carrie and her family flew in that week and we went with them and Grandma to Temple Square to see the lights and Nativities:
12/19: My parents got into town and came over for a bit before the girls went to bed.
12/20: The twins' 4th Frozen Birthday Party!!!
I moved all of the toys and stuff (except for the chalkboard desk and LoveSac) out of the playroom and we had the party downstairs. I hung this sign in the stairwell going down to the basement (it's from the movie):
Lots of icicles and snowflakes:
And a tulle garland; also, Frozen quotes printed and put up on every wall:
I left the Christmas tree down there, too:
The food table, glitter initials and age (can't believe they're 4!!!):
Frozen penants:
"A" rosette:
"M" rosette:
The food:
The princesses all wore Elsa and Anna crowns that I printed:
I printed Olaf masks and Sven antlers for the boys:
Photo booth fun! I made lots of props and a background for the kids to take photos with:
Games! First, Pin the Nose on Olaf:
Avery won this game! :D
Next, we played Snowman Slam--the kids had to try to knock down these cups with snowballs (balled up white socks):
Grandma got in on the fun, too:
Blowing out candles:
Opening tons of gifts:
Showing off the Jamberry nails Kiki gave them and applied for them:
Cupcakes up in the kitchen:
All the cuties who were at the party:
The girls had a great time and I think the party was a hit with all the other kids, too.
My Uncle Wayne and his family drove in from CA and arrived that afternoon but were exhausted and napped in their hotel room during the party. They came by that evening for a visit and to give the girls birthday gifts.
12/21: I had choir practice, then Wayne and his family and my parents came to church with us to see me play the piano with the choir and perform a piano solo (O Holy Night). We had a roast dinner that evening. Kiki and her family didn't make it because she was sick and they had plans with Michael's family that evening.
Chloe, my beautiful, sweet furbaby of 14 years passed away late that night. She had started breathing weird a couple of days prior and hadn't eaten, pooped, or peed for three days. Jared and I thought it was best to put her to sleep. I miss her so much and it feels so different around here without her. Feeling really sad. I'm thankful that we've had family in town the past week to keep me really busy.





















































0 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
Post a Comment