To pick up where I left off, after the end-of-the-conference dinner on Friday, 6/21, Jared and I went to his operation here in SLC and we visited with his employee there for a while. I think it was at least 1am by the time we got home.
Sat., 6/22--Our friends, Dave and Darlene (Jared's boss in Louisiana and his wife) stayed for a couple of days after the conference. They came with us and the girls to the aquarium, then came to our house for a bit.
![]() |
| Petting the sting rays--I don't think the girls actually touched them |
![]() |
| They LOVE the otters! |
![]() |
| Jared and the girls popping their heads up in the otter exhibit |
![]() |
| We love the penguins, too |
6/28--We had blown up our new pool a couple of times in the week or two before but the water had never gotten warm enough for the girls to swim in. We finally got it warm enough to swim in. I even got in with them for a bit.
![]() |
| They love these little pool toy squids that I bought at the Dollar Tree |
![]() |
| Avery |
![]() |
| Makenna--I love their bathing suit bums! |
Some watermelon after swimming that afternoon:
FB posts:
6/26--Potty
training twins equals twice the accidents and twice the frustration. I
just started officially potty training today and I already have pee on
my bathroom rug, my hallway carpet, and my couch. This is so much fun.
I'm glad I just bought that carpet cleaner!
6/27--
Reading a book while they poop ha ha! Makenna actually pooped! Avery is still sitting there.
Spaghetti
for dinner. I have no idea what Avery was doing draping her spaghetti
over the side of the bowl. They sure are cute with spaghetti faces,
though.
6/28--
I've
had everything but poop on the couch, thank goodness! Today was only
day 2 and I'm not sure how much longer I can do this. I will go insane
if it goes on like this for a few months!! So close to just keeping
them in diapers until they refuse to wear them, ha ha!
6/30--
I
took this picture a few nights ago on my way to bed because it made me
smile to think of Makenna playing with a dinosaur with a princess crown
on her head.
6/30--Silly Girls Singing video
I'll start on July after this weekend. Already so much to post!!!


























0 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
Post a Comment