My sister, Nikki, came with me yesterday to take the girls to the mall and get a photo with Santa. Avery has been kind of clingy to me lately, especially when we are away from home, so I thought for sure she would freak out when we put her on Santa's lap. But they both just sat and stared at the guy TRYing to get them to smile. It wasn't the Santa photo of my dreams, with two smiling girls, but at least they're not crying (although those kinds of Santa photos are quite amusing).
I bought a CD with the picture on it so, if anyone wants a copy of it (digital or printed), just let me know. I'd be happy to print and mail a 4x6. Same goes for any of their blessing dress portraits or sealing photos. All ya have to do is ask! :)
Thursday, December 15, 2011
Santa!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
So cute! I need to get Luke's done!
I really want some electronic copies of the sealing day, your family pics turned out so amazing that day.
i think the pic is cute! but why is santa wearing a pajama top???
Post a Comment