Sunday, November 20, 2011

Portraits--Blessing Dresses and Christmas Dresses!

We went and had pictures taken on Sat. It was much more stressful than I had anticipated! The girls weren't their usual smiling selves--we were acting quite the fools trying to get them to crack the slightest smiles. Then, they would smile for just a millisecond, before the camera could get the shot. We didn't get as great of pictures as I had hoped for but we got some pretty good ones. Here are our faves:
We bought a CD of all the pics that were taken. If anyone wants prints of any of these shots, let me know which one(s) and what size(s).

I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving!! I hope everyone has a great Turkey Day!!!

4 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:

nfaband said...

Beautiful photos of the sweetest little girls ever ... love their Christmas outfits too. It's hard to believe the girls are already almost 1, time is flying.

amiee said...

i think the pics are great! you look awesome in the family one, too. great video of baby laughing! i love when they laugh, nothing is cuter!!!!

Stephanie said...

The pics turned out amazing! Sorry that Luke's teaching them his naughty tricks already.

Kikibug said...

Those are amazing. I love all of them and I want some! Is there a way for me to order some? You do look great in the family one and I think the sweater looks great. The girls are RIDICULOUS cute. I think it was worth every penny!