Kiki and Nikki threw me a shower here in Utah last Sat. It was held at Kiki's house and it was wonderful! She made the most delicious and cute filled cupcakes. There were four different varieties--Nutella, almond poppy seed, raspberry, and pina colada. They were SO cute, too!:
She also made chicken salad crescents, crepes with cream filling and different fruit fillings and whipped cream, and a veggie tray, and a friend made this awesome sausage dip to be dipped in tortilla chips. Yummo!!! There was a great turn-out, including friends I used to work with, friends from my old ward here in Utah, some of Jared's family, some friends from Louisiana who now live here in Utah (that was fun to have a little reunion!) and even some of Kiki's in-laws (who I've gotten to know over the years by going to several of their family functions and even trips to Disneyland).
Here are some pics of the girls since last time I posted (I'm posting these from Photobucket and don't have time to resize them, so click on each one individually to see the whole pic. Sorry!):
They got out of the isolettes last week and are in a twin crib! Aaaaaawwww! :D *taken on 1/4:
*taken 1/6:
Avery with Aunt Nikki on 1/7:
Makenna with Aunt Nikki on 1/7:
Makenna, 1/7:
Me with Makenna, Grandma JaNene with Avery, 1/9:
Avery, 1/12:
2 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
They are so stinking cute!! They look more alike now that Avery is catching up. How is it possible that they got even cuter. Can't wait to hold them again on Sunday!! Woo hoo!
They are precious, there are no words! They are growing, I can tell. WONDERFUL!!
Post a Comment