Jared had to work but I went to Brenna's birthday swimming party on 6/6. There was tons of food, including a huge three-layer strawberry shortcake from Cocoa Bean in Hammond (awesome!). The kids and some of the adults swam; I did not. There was also an inflatable water slide for the little kids. Brenna was over-the-top cute, especially eating her own Mickey Mouse birthday cake. Here are some of the 300 pics I took that day (yes, that many pics just in just the three hours I was there):
{The big girl in her birthday shirt--it had Mickey Mouse on it and said "Happy 1st Birthday Brenna!"}:

It was a really fun party. I can't believe she's one! She should be walking before too long. She'll walk if you hold both of her hands and walk behind her. If you let one hand go, she looks up and you and fusses and waits for you to hold both hands again before she'll take another step. Silly girl! She really couldn't get any cuter, though--especially with a bunch of teeth coming in, ha ha!












2 thought(s) shared. Share yours!:
So cute pics from girls' camp. Every year I tried to go and every year there was a reason I couldn't. ARGH. So I never got to go. I bet the girls LOVED you.
Ok love the pics of Brenna. she is adorable! That cake looked yummy--and whose pool was that? WOOT WOOT that looks NICE
Brenna looks so cute!! You took some great pictures :-)
Post a Comment