Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Procrastinator!

Talk about procrastinating! I have been married over 6 1/2 years and I just changed my name on my social sec. card today! I just never took to the time to do it when I was working. I was so mad because I called on Monday and asked them what I needed and they said my marriage certificate and driver's license. Well, I went to the office yesterday and waited in line for them to tell me I needed my marriage license, instead of certificate! I was ticked! I had to drive back to the office today and the wait was even longer but I am happy to say I finally got it done!

My pic of the day is from the Switchfoot concert last Monday (1/23) in Park City; I went w/ my sister and one of her friends. It was an outdoor concert and it was FREEZING! We were literally standing on a pack of snow and had to ride a snow lift to get up to the resort where the concert was! I think I was dangerously close to frostbite but it was a good concert and I would do it again. :) Here's the pic:

0 thought(s) shared. Share yours!: